1 lb skinless boneless chicken breast cut in small pieces
¾ cup dried plum
1 cup carrot
½ cup cooked green peas
1 large bell pepper
1 medium onion, sliced
2 medium tomato, chopped
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 teaspoon spices
2 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium sauce pan add 2 tablespoon, onion and bell pepper, fry it until golden.
2. Add spices stir for couple of minutes.
3. Add chicken and let it cook until no longer pink in color.
4. Add Salt and pepper and tomato paste, mix it well.
5. Add tomatoes and carrots and cover the pan let it cook for at least 1 hour on a medium heat.
6. Soak plums in water for about 30 minutes.
Add plums and green peas and let it cook for another half an hour.