4 Large Yukon Gold Potatoes, washed and dried
2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
5 Cloves of Garlic, whole in their skin
2 Tbsp Granulated Garlic
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place a large non stick baking sheet into the oven to get extremely hot (this is so that potatoes wont stick and they get very crispy)
2) Place all the ingredients except potatoes into a large zip lock bag and toss to mix.
3) Cut each potato into 8 wedges and place them on a microwave safe plate and microwave for 5 minutes.
4) Once the potatoes come out of the microwave place them in the zip lock bag with the rosemary mixture and let stand for 10 minutes so that the warm potatoes can absorb all the flavor of the garlic, rosemary and olive oil.
5) Roast potatoes for 30 minutes or until crispy golden brown, turning them
once after 15 minutes so that both sides get crispy golden brown. Serve with the chicken marsala. Talk about yummm!!
Recipe By: Laura Vitale