Do you love Italian food but dread the time it can take to prepare a delicious Italian dish? I find myself there sometimes, craving some sort of pasta loaded with all the zesty herbs and a velvety marinara sauce and but don’t often have the two hours or more to wait for a sauce to simmer, especially during the more hectic weeknights. I’m so excited there is a delicious solution to this problem. Have you tried KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS yet? If you are like me, you may likely shy away from anything in a package and would rather stick with making things from scratch. For me these have become an exception to packaged foods avoidance. These are a product I actually love. They come with two sauces that are loaded with delicious flavor, which brings up another reason I don’t normally liked packaged food: they tend to be bland. Not the case with these. These have the flavors I’d normally add to my entrees, so I love that they’ve done the hard part for me. All you have to do is add your fresh ingredients, like in this case the chicken, pasta and Parmesan cheese, and you’ve got a simple and tasty meal your whole family will enjoy in no time.
The other great thing about KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS is that they come in nine varieties so you don’t just have to stick with the same thing. They also come with three recipes or you can make up your own. If you like to create exciting dishes with your own twist, these make a great start. I loved this Chicken Bruschetta Pasta. The simple recipe on the box looked perfect to me so I decided to make it as they had it listed. It was a wonderful dish my whole family loved, and I loved how easy it was to prepare. Quick and delicious is not always easy to come by. With the success of this pasta, I’m excited to try out the other varieties! Enjoy!
What classic recipes do you like to put your own twist on? Answer in the comments below for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
b) Pin an image on Pinterest that either (i) is your favorite two-sauce dish or (ii) is from one of the Promotion’s participating blog posts, including exactly the following unique term in the Description field: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that pin in a comment on this post
c) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
d) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
e) For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older.
Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 9/9/13 – 10/27/13.
Chicken Bruschetta Pasta and Kraft Recipe Makers
- 3 cups bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 pkg (16.4 oz) KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Chicken Bruschetta Pasta
- 2 - 4 Tbsp finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to directions listed on package (omitting the salt). Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook chicken along with half of the Garlic Basil Simmer Sauce over medium-high heat until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, drain pasta and add to skillet along with remaining simmer sauce and gently toss mixture. Top with Chunky Bruschetta Sauce and Parmesan cheese, cover skillet with lid and allow cook until sauce has heated through and cheese has melted, about 2 minutes. Serve warm garnished with fresh basil and more Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Recipe Source: Adapted from Kraft